Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Adventures of a Farmers Daughter

I really have nothing to write cause nothing very exciting is going on on the farm. I get up and it is a joy to feed my horse now. I don't know why unless my friend boy has me more interested in horses than before. Although, it could also be the fact that I have completely moved his (the horses ... not the friend boys ;p )eating trough and water trough to the bigger pasture (which is right outside my bedroom window) so that it is much easier for me to feed him. I mean, its not easier in the fact that it is outside my bedroom window but, that I moved it to a much more easier location for the horse to get to.

My GED classes are still going well. Sometimes I get discouraged and then my teacher says something to lift up my spirits.

Things between me and my friend boy are going really well. I hope that it continues to do so. If I haven't mentioned before .... I like the idea of courtship!!! I'm hoping we can hang out a lot this summer. I mean, when he is not working ...

I am bound and determined to not be like some people who forget about their friends that they have known for forever just because they have a friend boy (or boyfriend ... whatever the case may be). I hope I did not step on any toes by saying that and I hope that people are not offended.

I will hopefully get to hang out with some of my other friends this summer as well and maybe possibly go to the beach with them! WOOHOO!!!!!

I just felt like that I needed to write a blog post for some reason. I don't know why though ...

Oh, maybe I will get to do more traveling this year???? I don't know ... I guess that we will have to see!! ;)

Anyway, until next time I think of something to write... God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment