Monday, March 21, 2011

The day before and the day of Landmark Park's "Spring Farm Day" event.

Friday, March 18:

Friday was a slow day for me. I was supposed to see a friend at 3:00 at Landmark Park but, at the spur of the moment, she changed it to her house. So, I was at her house and 3 and we had a nice visit. Then, she told me she had somewhere to go and I told her that I had other errands to run so, we hugged and said that we needed to do that again, and we do!! I ran to fuller supply (which is a local cattle/equine store and bought me a new halter because the one that I had bought earlier were rubbing sores on Red's (my horse) face. Also, I knew that Mrs. Missie was coming into town with her semi so, I decided to stop by and see her since I had not seen her for a little over 2 weeks. Well, I dropped by and I visited with her some and saw her semi (yes, I climbed in there) and asked her many questions. Then, she asked me to take her to get her nails done and I took her. Afterward, we went to Marc's Aunts house and hung out. I cant remember if we did anything after that ...

Saturday, March 19: ~Spring Farm Day at Landmark Park~

My day starred at 6:30am!!! I woke up (I was not active) and just laid there til 7:00. I then got ready (including shower and hair) for Landmark Park. Mom had to leave early to help Dad with something and so, she helped me into my costume so I was ready a hour before I was actually supposed to leave. I got to Landmark Park around 9:45 and I quickly got set up and walked around so that I could actually sit still and play my violin. I was really embarrassed playing with the dulcimer players because I had not practiced in forever. Marc and his mom brought a picnic lunch to eat on the grounds and they wanted me to eat with them so, I did.

Going to make a long story shorter than it already is.

Afterward, Marc and I went walking on the board walk at Landmark Park. We had "paparazzi" following us around. Many pictures were taken by Marc's Aunt and had alot of pictures of her daughter and I but, I don't have access to those pictures yet.

Then, Saturday night, I came home around 5:30 and had to hurriedly get dressed and then we went you to eat with some of my parents friends. I was falling asleep at the restaurant so, when I came home, I was so dead tred that I hit the pillow and went right to sleep!

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment