Monday, March 28, 2011

Loneliness

Yes, I am feeling lonely. Dont get me wrong ... I like my boyfriend but, I am lonely for another type of friend. I want some friend girls and friend guys. My friends that I do have do not call me and ask me to hang out. I know that some of them have jobs and school so, it may be hard for them. It is true that I have a few friends that live in other states that invite me to events. They ask me on FB but, they dont call me and ask me. Friends dont ask me to come over to their house. I have to ask them if I can come over. I know that it is not polite to invite myself over but, how else am I to visit them if they dont ask me? I dont know what to do. I just wish that I had some friends that would invite me to their house. I consider the fact that I may not have money to fly to places but, I would still like to be asked. After all, its the thought that counts, right???

I guess that that is where my Heavenly Friend comes in to this. I need to consider HIM my Friend above all my other friends.

I hope that this makes sense!!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I used to have the same problem, friends would never call so I always had to ask to go somewhere with them... It turns out that they were A. really busy and B. assumed that if I could go I would call. There are probably a lot of young women who feel the same way. I'll pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment to my post, Jessica!

    I appreciate the prayers! I'm always in need!

    ReplyDelete