Friday, May 14, 2010

A funny Story that my friends and I made up

Freaky One Accord Nuns: In Gossip Form”

This all started on Sunday, December 16, 2007:

It started as a personal “note” to Mary and it snowballed from there.


Kate: I love you, Mary! If you get married before I do, I will kill myself.

Mary: Correction; You will become a nun.

Kate: I don’t think that they will let me in because I talk too much.

Mary: and because you are Baptist

Kate: What else could I be?

Mary: A nun

Kate: We have been through this, I cant be a nun b/c I talk a lot and I am Baptist

Mary: Well, you could be a nun if not for that. Right?

Kate: Yeah, I guess so. Maybe I should ask Patricia. What I could be.

Mary: How about a penguin?

Kate: Hold on. Patricia, What could I be Besides a nun?

At this point Kate slides the paper over to Patricia and she (Patricia) passes it to Grace.

Grace: If it is a problem of talking to much contact Jennifer. She has some duct tape.

Jennifer: What color would you like?

Then Erica gets a hold of the paper

Erica: This is insane!!

Mary: No it’s not, Crazy Head. Continue…

Grace: Kate, are you sure a nun is the best job you could have? I mean you would have to wear black all day. Wait! Is being a nun a job? Hmmmmmm

Grace: another thing, what if you met your husband-to-be at Mary’s wedding? Would you still become a nun? Just wondering.

Kate: Is he good looking?

Erica: Not sure

Grace: How would we know if he is good looking or not, he is your husband-to-be not ours. Anyways, I was just wondering.

Jennifer: I’m with Grace. What if you met some nice lookin’ hunk at Mary’s wedding?

Kate: I might recant

Erica: In reference to what Grace said, what if the nice lookin’ hunk asked you to dance at Mary’s wedding?

Grace: Yeah, would you say yes or would you refrain from boogieing with your Prince Charming since your almost a nun?

Elizabeth comes in

Lizzy: I am Batman. That is all

Kate: That makes no sense whatsoever to the story, Elizabeth

Grace: Kate, you never answered Erica’s question: Would you dance or not?

Kate: I would not get down and funky if that is what you mean

Grace: Since you wont be getting funky, would you maybe waltz with him if he was extremely cute?

Kate: If he was really cute and charming I would think about waltzing with him

Mary: What if he was a complete Cheese Head? Just wonderin

Kate: Mary what is a “cheese head” and how dare you call my future husband-to-be that!

Erica: Why not get down and Funky? Just wondering

Kate: ‘cause I already got down and funky at Will’s wedding already

Erica: Ha! Ha! So just do it again.

Kate: O.K. Back to me being a nun

Erica: LOL

Grace: Whoever said that Mary was even getting married? You know she might end up being the nun. We could start our own, “ One Accord Nunnery”!

Kate: Would it be a Baptist Nunnery?

Mary: A-men, Sister Grace. A-men

Grace: Although, Mary wouldn’t be able to fit all her hair under one of those thingys. We might have to shave her hair off. Any one volunteer?

Kate: Off with your hair!!

Kate: Could this be a future play?

Mary: Freaks!

Erica: We could call the play, “One Accord Freaks: In Gossip form” or “Freaky Nuns”

Kate: Mary, you are one of the freaks

Mary: Of course

Grace: Kate, would you mind wearing black all day? I wonder if those hat things are heavy. How much do penguin costumes cost?

Kate: Not sure. I thought that nuns wear other colors of clothing

Grace: Even if they don’t, you could be the “Hippie Nun” Peace out!

Erica: All I know is that they wear black 24/7

Mary: I think I could be a Baptist version of a nun. You know, an old maid

Grace: No dancing during mass

Kate: Oh man! Now I cant get down and funky

Grace: No, Kate. That’s only at weddings

Erica: Amen, Sister!! Amen!!

2 comments: