Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 2 ~ Of me staying alone

(Day 2) May 1 ~ Well, it was great. I woke up around my usual waking hour and I got dressed and got Paxton's things together and I took him and his stuff to the vet to stay with me all 8 hours so that can take him out when needed. He whined, cried, barked, yelped, whimpered and carried on a lively conversation with the American bulldog next to him. Whenever Paxton would whine ..... it would almost tear my heart out. He was very content on my lap up at the front counter. He couldn't stay there though. The owners wanted him in the back and I completely understand that but, couldn't they make an exception just this one time????? No, rules are rules and I dare not beg. I want to keep my job!!!!!!!!!! This is my first job that I have really actually loved!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I get home about 9:00 last night and I just make sure the lights are off inside but, on on the outside where I can see out but, no one can see in and I also make sure all the doors and windows are locked!!!!!

(Day 3) May 2 ~ Was great. Better than yesterday went. I just st at the desk and listened to Paxton whine and cry and bark and yelp and whimper. I wrote don the times that I was allowed to take Paxton out and I stuck to that. I take him out every 3 hours to let him go do his thing.

Oh, before I forget ..... The vet office that I work at (Southern Regional Veterinarian Emergency Services) is having a open house. The public can attend. So, y'all come out and see me in action (well, those of you who live in the Dothan Area)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Poor dog... but yeah, a job you really love is pretty important!! :D

    ReplyDelete