Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Boyfriend named Chris

PLEASE NOTE: If anyone knows how to delete "labels" on here, let me know! I have a few that I need to delete! Thanks!

First, let me start with the back story:

I was having a conversation with Dad one day about not having a boyfriend and he was tired (I guess) of hearing me complain (about not having a boyfriend) so, he said that I should join a site like Christian Mingle, Eharmony, Match.com or a site like that. I said that there was a ad on the side of my Facebook page for FarmersOnly.com and I thought that I'd join that. See the commercial HERE!  So, I waited a couple of months before I did. I got so busy with harvest that I had forgot about it. I guess that it was the beginning of Oct. when I joined. I started talking to this guy from Florida and he told me about Christian Mingle and how I should join it.  I told him that I used to be on Mingle a long time ago. Well, I got to thinking about it and went on Mingle and looked for my profile and there it was. A few updates later, it was a brand new profile.

Chris and I met on Christian Mingle. We IM'ed each other and also emailed for a few weeks. When I thought that he might be interested in me, I told Dad and Mom about him. We met him on Nov. 1 halfway between where he lives and my house and we all ate supper together. We had so much fun. Since then, we have gone out alot and had a great time! I can't wait for many more opportunities to hang out with Chris. I'm excited to see where God takes this! When God is first in a relationship, anything can happen!

Chris is spending time with his family up North and I'm spending time with mine down here. Once he gets back, he's coming here to see me. Of course, we will be doing the same thing for Christmas but, I get to go see his parents the week end of his birthday so, I'm looking forward to that! Anyway, this is enough for now.

It's Thanksgiving Eve (11:42pm) and I've got to get in bed. We've got company coming in tomorrow! I hope that everyone has a fantabulously happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. Well, I wish you both well, Kate :) God bless you :D And Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I've got to say is Congratulations, and be Blessed. I'm so happy for you.

    Secondly is a cautionary word to Chris. You treat this very special Lady with all the respect, honor, and love that she is due. Cherish her, and Never intentionally hurt her, or you will be receiving an unexpected visit, that I assure you, you will not like the outcome. (that I'll repent for afterwards)

    Love you, Kate! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assure you as his sister and best friend she will be treated like a proper lady. If not, I will get after him myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kate! Loved the post...if you mean deleting labels on posts this is how you do it. Just go to all the certain posts that have a label(s) that you want to delete, and remove them (when editing the post). Because no more posts have that certain label, they won't appear anymore. Another way to do it is to go at Layout and click the Gadget "Labe". Hit edit-then you can select the certain labels you want to be visible. Hope this helped! :)

    Ashley B,

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Thanks for the comment guys! I really appreciate them.

    Mrs. Patrizia: I'm sorry I'm not seeing this until now! :/ I hope that you and yours had a fantabulous Thanksgiving!

    Drew: He treats me very nicely. Much more nicely than all the others!

    Ashton: LOL!!! After, you and Drew are done with him, I'd take a crack at him too! Thankfully, I don't see that happening!! :)

    Ashley B.: Thanks so much! I'll look into doing this right away! I got a little carried away when I was making those label thingys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley B.: I'm talking about the labels that you tag to a post ..... Like, I have a label called "facebook" ..... I can pull up all the posts under that label. I've went to Layout but, I can't find "gadget label" or "edit". Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete