Thursday, September 26, 2013

I don't know what to write

I figure that  had better write something or else y'all would stop going to my blog and I don't want that!

A topic that has been on my mind for a few days is: Perfection

A guy once told a girl that she was perfect for him. The girl replied that no one is perfect and God was/is the only perfect person. To which the guy replied "We are made in God's image and God was/is perfect so then we are all perfect".

I don't know what to think of that. I think that we are all perfect to a certain extent and then we have to rely on God for the rest. None of us are really perfect, right? I mean, we can pretend to be perfect but, even if we pretend to be are we really perfect at trying to be perfect?

What are y'all's thoughts? I want to know!

Just a short little blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus was perfect and able to perfectly perform the Father's will. If you look in a mirror, you may think it's a perfect replication of yourself, but in fact, it's not. For one thing, the image is backwards and did you realize that only about half of the light particles that hit a mirror reflect back? The other half pass right through. In order for us to perfectly reflect the light, we must be transformed by Christ working within us. Remember the Bible tells us that we are predestinated to be conformed to the likeness of His dear Son, so that He may be the firstborn of many brethren. If we need to be conformed to perfection, then we are not yet perfect. We are being perfected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, Andrea! That is very good!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete