Friday, November 4, 2011

It's a small world after all!!

It is indeed a small world!!

I was talking to my friend Mary today who is off in college, catching her up on the latest news from home. She has been so busy writing a paper (10 pages long :O) that she has lost contact with the outside world.

Anyway, in the course of our conversation, she asked if I knew anyone with the first name Elizabeth B. Well, since I only know 2 people (in the world) with this (unique) last name that starts with a "B", I asked Mary if she had a sister. She said yes. I said is her sisters name Emilie? She said yes and told me that she (Emilie) had just gotten married. I then asked if she (Emilie) married a Matt H. Mary said yes!! I said: *GASP* YES, I know her!! I saw them in Erie, PA last year when I went with a couple of friends of mine to visit with the "H" family!!!

Mary then proceeded to tell me that she is friends with Elizabeth B. She then told me that Elizabeth was looking at her (Mary's) day planner and saw my name and said: I know her!! I've met her!!

*SINGS*

Its a small world after all
Its a small world after all
Its a small world after all
Its a small, small world

No comments:

Post a Comment