Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update on Mary Beth Miller

Dear friends,

I am so sorry that I have not posted an update in a while. Everything is about the same. We are still in the hospital waiting on Mary Beth's new heart, this week marks 12 weeks. We have now relocated to Birmingham to be closer to her healthcare here, we really like our new house. Mark has started his job with Merrill Lynch. Macon has started his new school and loves it, which is a blessing I was really worried about him. My Daddy is up here staying with us so that he can take Macon to school and pick him up everyday, he is also coming up to the hospital to relieve me some, he has been a very big help.

Please continue to pray for Mary Beth, we are seeing that she is getting tired now when we are on the floor walking or in the playroom. Please continue to pray that God will supply her the perfect heart soon. I spoke with Dr Kriklin the other day and asked him if he had received any calls, he said that they have gotten calls, but he has not gotten the call for the right size heart yet. We thank God for him everyday, he is such a great doctor and he will not accept anything unless it is the perfect heart for her.

Please continue to pray for the sweet nurses and the staff on W5N, we thank God for them everyday, they really are like family to us and they are so good at what they do, I would go insane most days if it were not for them.

Continue to pray for Mark, Macon and I, even though we have relocated up here we are still apart, it is very hard on all of us and we are looking forward to being back together as a family and also pray that we will be home for the Holidays.

Thanks for your continued prayers and concern for our sweet Mary Beth and our family. I will do my best to update more often!

With all our love,
Mark, Stacee, Macon and Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment