Thursday, April 28, 2011

Its Blogging Time ... Again

Well, how can I say this .... I AM MOVING!!!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen!!!!! Kate is moving out of her parents house and in with a friend over the summer!!!!!

Her name is Jessica McLaughlin and I have known her for 3 1/2 years AND to all those concerned ... YES, my parents have agreed to this!!!!!

I cant wait to move. I realize that this might be of some surprise but, its not really. Atleast to me it isn't!!!

I've been praying about this for months now. God has opened up a door for me to "try" living on my own without my parents having to buy me a apartment and furnishing it.

I am saying now that I can't wait to move out but, I am sure that when I actually do move out, I will be saying that I cant wait to get back home!!!

Pray for me as I make this new transition!!

Another thing .... I am going to save a bundle (ok, maybe not a bundle but, I am going to save a lot) on gas since my school is only going to be 5 miles away instead of 30 (from my home in Headland)!!!!! I still will have to drive to Headland 1 time a week (to teach on Wednesday nights) but, that will only be til the end of May!! I will also have to drive to Newville (a small rinky-dink town outside of Headland) to go to church.

I am going to save on gas since my new car gets 38-40 (if I drive right) MPG!!!!!



Please everyone remember all the devastation in the Northern part of Alabama!!! Especially the Tuscaloosa and the Birmingham area!!! Please pray for the the states that have been ravaged with tornadoes!!! Also, please pray for Texas!!! They need rain so badly!!!!!



Adios for now!!!!! I have to go start packing!!!!! Did I mention that I move in tomorrow?????

No comments:

Post a Comment