Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good bye blue .... Hellooooooooooo white!!!!!

Today, I went and purchased my very first car! I have no payments and I paid for it all myself (well, almost)!!!! I'm so happy that I do not have any car payments!!!

The Lord has truly blessed us with this car by giving us a offer that we really could not refuse!! Well, I guess that Daddy could have but, I am glad that he didnt!!!



Good bye, Blue!! *sniffles* I'm sorry, but I've found a new love *jumps for joy*.
I hope you enjoy your new home wherever that may be.

*****Pictures of the inside of the car may come later. I have not decided yet!*****

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Im so very happy for you!!!!! Its beautiful! The Lord is good to provide! Enjoy it & have fun!!! So, so very happy for you!

    Patrizia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mrs. Ferrar!!! I'm happy for me too!!

    I was originally supposed to get it when I finish getting my GED. The reason why I'm getting that is b/c the State of Alabama does not recognize me as a highschool graduate even though I have a diploma.

    It is a blessing that Daddy found it in his heart to let me get it early!!!

    ReplyDelete