Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lessons Learned


It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you love something, let it go
If it comes back, it's yours
If it doesn't, it never was

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was something Momma used to tell me all the time but, I didn't feel like I needed it until now.

Yes, I love something (or someone) so very much that I'm willing to let it (him) go. His happiness to me is more important than his unhappiness. I'm going to miss him. He was the best boyfriend that I've ever had!

The lessons I learned?

1. Don't go to fast. I was enjoying just being friends. I didn't want that to end.
2. Be yourself. I was always myself. I am who I am and you can take me or leave me.
3. Don't be clingy! Guys don't like that and it will just drive them away.
4. Don't bug them! I think I was bugging someone to much and I didn't know it and he didn't bother to tell me.
5. Don't beliieve a guy when he says "I love you" after the 3rd week of dating!!

These are the lessons that I learned!

I hope that I can still be friends with him!

Do I still love him? Yes!! Most definitely!! I love him enough to let him go even though it hurts!! I'm giving this to God and if it is His will for us to get back together then, I believe that we will ... atleast I hope!! :D

1 comment:

  1. ah, words of wisdom. You are so right. The dating game is very dangerous & can be just a feelings thing. The Lord has given you much wisdom through this, Kate! May the Lord richly bless you & I am thinking & praying for you. Good post!

    ReplyDelete