Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My birthday and other stuffs

My birthday was great. I got up and got dressed. I arrived at work 30 minutes early! My supervisor had asked me to come in so that I could help her get ready for an employee banquet that is this week end and so, I went and helped her out. I had to leave at 12:00 to go to a Doc appointment (everything is OK ... PTL!!!). I didn't get out of there until 2:30. I went back to work after that and I stayed until time to meet my friend Michelle at a local eatery! I had fun visiting with her and I really enjoyed the conversation. I came home restsed and cleaned!!

I also worked on a movie project that I've been working on for the past 2 weeks!! I'd really like it if you would watch it and give me your feed back!! Thanks!! Here is the link to the video!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kate, your video is so sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete