Monday, April 18, 2011

Its all about cars!!!

Today, Mom and I went car shopping. We looked at and drove a Nissan Salantra and we looked at and drove a Chevy Cruze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pro list for the Chevy Cruze:

1. The right color is at the Chevy dealership

2. I like it!!!

3. It has wireless start. I can be in the house and crank up the car with the remote!! Cool beans!!! I guess since I lived this long without that I really don't need it but, it is a cool thing to have!!!

4. It has blue tooth technology

5. I can plug up my phone to the USB port that it has and listen to music from my phone!!!!

6. The seats contour to my tooshy

7. It handles the road well and it is the quietest car that I have ever road in!!!

8. IT HAS 10 AIRBAGS!!!!!

9. The steering column goes UP and DOWN and IN and OUT

10. Great lumbar support!!!

11. It has manual seat adjustments but, that is ok since I will be the ONLY ONE DRIVING IT :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Con list for the Chevy Cruze:

1. The price!!! That might be the only thing that stops Daddy from buying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pro list for the Nissan Salantra:

1. It has nice seating

2. It has O.K. lumbar support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Con list for the Nissan Salantra:

1. The seating is hard on my tooshy!!

2. The steering column only goes up and down.

3. It only has 6 AIRBAGS


Oh, and Mom and I took Marc at to lunch!! We had fun and we ate at Moe's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment