Sunday, April 17, 2011

Its Blogging Time .....

Well, I figure that since I am sick, now would be a good time for me to blog.

As I have mentioned, I am sick and I have been sick since Tuesday (4/12).

Wednesday (4/13), I suffered through the day of me sneezing and coughing alot and not being able to breathe at church. Which, I think my boyfriend was worried about me cause I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. See, I was supposed to help teach GA's (for those who do not know GA's is a missions based curriculum and GA stands for Girls in Action) at my parents church in Headland but the other teacher said that since I was so sick that I could go home. I didn't want to go home though so, I went moseying (spelling) along to Dothan so that I could attend the singles ministry at Ridgecrest. I stopped by Marc's house to visit with him (and also to pick him up so that we could go to church) some and he said: "Kate, you don't look so good." to which I replied: "I don't feel so good." Anyway, we went to church and it was there that I could not breathe so, I was having to take shallow gasps of air. I some how made it through church and I came home.

Thursday (4/14), I slept soundly until I woke up in pain!!! I had a earache!! Now, I have a high pain tolerance so, I could bare the pain at first. My earache got so bad that I asked Mom to take me to the ER!! If you know me then you know that I have a very high pain tolerance but, when I ask someone to take me to the hospital I AM IN PAIN. Momma didn't take me to the hospital though cause she said that the docs office in Headland would be open in 2 hours so, I suffered. So, I went there and he gave me 2 shots and some medicine.

Friday (4/15) I did nothing except for run errands in town with Mom. We met a lady who is a friend of my Aunt's at Sam's Club to pick up some tables and chairs to take back to Grady's Walk (a limited income housing complex that my Aunt's company built for people 55 and over. It was appropriately named after my Grandfather).

Saturday (4/16) I woke up and been lazy all today trying to recuperate so that *maybe* I can make it to church tomorrow (Sunday). My day started at 2:00 when my cell phone rang to remind me that I was invited to see Marc's cousin Melanie (maybe she wont mind me mentioning her in her) before she went to her Senior prom (jealous!!!) and so, I went to Marc's Aunt Kippy's (sp) house and apparently, I had gotten there before Melanie and her Mom so, I visited with Aunt Kippy (sp) for a good while! I had fun!! Then, Marc showed up along with his Aunt and cousin. Marc and I left there about 4:30 (I think) and then my phone rang to remind me that I had a appointment in Headland. Well, Marc had wanted to go to Best Buy (we were on our way there when my phone buzzed) and so I asked Marc: "Do you want to go with me or do you want to go to best buy?" He said: "I'll go with you." So, we went to Headland and I got done with my appointment around 6:15 then we had supper at Subway (in Headland).

We were on our way to Best Buy when I thought that since Marc's boss would not let him off from work tomorrow, that I would take him by my friends house.. My friends Patricia and Mary were home so, I asked him if he would like to go and meet the and he said yes so, I called my friends and asked if we could come over and they said yes so, we went! Had a great time visiting!!

When we finally got to Best Buy and drove by (around 8) it looked like they were closed but, they were not. We went in and browsed at the TV's and gaming systems and appliances (why, I do not know) and then we went back to Aunt Kippy's house to get Marc's truck and then we drove to his house so that I could help him feed his horses.

End of Story right?? Wrong .... way wrong!!

We got there and We fed the horses and I was getting ready to go. Then, these very stupid motor bike persons Were doing crazy things on the road (like racing with no helmets or lights on) and so, Marc called the police on the house phone. Well, it was not getting a real good connection so, Marc was tired of not having a phone that works properly so, we went to Walmart (at 11:00 at night ..... not my first time being there that late) and now, Marc has a cell phone!!!

It is now ... 12:45 on a Sunday morning and I am getting in bed!!! Good night and I hope that y'all enjoy this very detailed blog post!!

P.S. Did anyone count how many times I said Marc?? How many times did his name come up in a sentence?? How many times did his name come up in a paragraph??

No comments:

Post a Comment