Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've been extremely busy!

I have not written on here in ages but, I have been so busy with Marc and his family. For the past 2 week ends, I have been hanging out with Marc Thurs-Sunday!! Both of those week ends, I have been helping his Aunt and him clean up his house!! Its been a blast.I love hanging out with Marc!!

Yesterday, a big storm blew through. Last night, I heard the infamous "train". You know, the ones that people say they here when a tornado is upon them?? Anyway, I ran into Dad and Mom's bedroom to tell them and the told me nonchalantly (I think that is the right word usage) to go back to bed. I did but, it took me a while to go to sleep. Also, I checked the window seals and rain was coming in under the seal of Grandma Calhoun's window seal. I need to tell Mom and Dad about that!!

The storm knocked down another 4th of our ornamental pear tree! Only half of the tree is standing. A tree is down in the horse pasture and it is resting on my fence and my fence is now on the ground. Red could walk over it if he wanted to. That's all to report of storm damage.

I sure do wish that Marc was here!! He went back to work yesterday though!! So happy!! He is a man so, he could operate a chain saw!! I'm stuck with a battery operated saw!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are all safe. That was a pretty bad storm.

    ReplyDelete