Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Will Update

"Seems" was the operative word in the yesterday's report. The WBC in yesterday's test was off the charts for the doctor's in-house equipment. It has been all along. That's why we have to wait on LabCorp. We finally got it back and the WBC had risen on Monday. It has risen in today's sample also. It’s gone from 205k on the 11th to 244k on the 22nd and, now, 263.
Dr. Mirtsching does not seem too alarmed. According to his nurse, it sometimes takes a week to start working. Looks like I will be here another week after this. I will stay until the doctor says it is ok to go.
I hope everyone is getting the emails. My outlook does funny things when I send to long lists. I am attaching a read receipt to this one so I will know. I have thought of setting up a Caring Bridge account. It would be easier for me, but Will says to let him think about it. I will honor that.
We have lost count of all the churches who have put Will on their prayer list. Please know we are so thankful for each and every prayer that is lifted up. We most definitely feel them.
Praise God, Will is still not having bad side effects from the meds. If you’re on Facebook, you know his spirits are still up. God is good! We are still trusting him to work this all out in His way and in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment