Saturday, February 27, 2010

Will Update ~ Day 9 ~Feb. 26

Another good day today. First my apologies. I think I got the date wrong on yesterday’s report. It was the 25th, not the 24th.

We got the results from the draw taken yesterday (Thursday). Will’s wbc continues downward and uric acid was in the normal range for the first time today.

The doctor is pleased and says Will can go back to work next week if he feels like it and I should be at ease about leaving him and returning home. Note the word “should”

Right now, we are enjoying having Thomas with us. He will fly back Sunday. The plan is for me to stay and make sure Will has a good day at work on Monday then I will return home on Tuesday or Wednesday.

If things keep going this well, I won’t be updating so often, but keep us in your prayers. The goal is to have hematologic remission (normal blood analysis) in three months or less. Thanks to all of you again for all your prayers. God is good and we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment