Monday, February 22, 2010

Texas Adventure ~ Days 3, 4 and 5

~2/19~

We had a good day today. No ill side effects yet. I am wishing that I had brought Victor (m violin) with me. I am thankful that I did bring Romeo (my computer) though.
We bought a wireless router for Will since he didn’t have one and we had some issues with it working. We got it working finally so, Will has his computer back and Mom and I are on ours. Well, then we lost signal so, we called some people and got it fixed. Every time we lost signal. I would get on someone else’s wireless signal.
Will is complaining of being hot. He broke out in sweats one time.

~2/20~

Today was filled with ups and downs but, mostly ups. We had issues to deal with but, God in His infinite mercy and grace worked it out in which I thank the good Lord!!!

~2/21~

For my b-day, we did …… nothing. Well, I say nothing. Last night, Will and I watched a movie called: Paul Bartley: Mall Cop. Twas a good movie but, kinda hairy in places.

Until next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment