Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What happened today (at the hospital) and Weight Watchers

Today at the hospital (around 12:00) Donnie came up to me and touched my back and messed with my hair and asked me when I was going to lunch. I told him that I was going to have subway and that I was going to take it home to eat it. He said ok. He then hugged me and I tried so hard not to cry. Tears were running down my face and I prayed to God that he would help me and he did. A lady (that I work with) distracted me by showing me a article in a magazine. After I went and got subway, I went to his desk in a huge office that he uses and I told him to not ever hug me again and he said ok. He asked me if we could talk and I said "yes but that I thought that we were pretty much talked out. He didn't say anything after that. So, I walked off and I came home.

I've started dieting today with weight watchers!!! Please pray for me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment