Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8/4/09 ~ Tuesday

I woke up at 7:30, did my morning routine, changed clothes and got my bags in the car all by 8:30. We left at 9:00 to meet Will and Deanna (brother and sister in law) in Tyler (we were at Grandma's friends house in Henderson) at the Cracker Barrel. Will and Deanna got there before we did so, they went looking in an antique store (which was next door to the cracker barrel) . We got my stuff in their car and we started off for Dallas. It was a fun trip and then we arrived at their aptartment at 12:00 and then we had sandwiches and watched a show called "The Closer". It was a very good show.

Then Deanna and I watched an episode of "Gilmore Girl" girls (we are such "Gilmore Girls' fan. Then we went to run an errand over to a friend of Deanna's and then we stopped at Sonic (Deanna had a root beer float and I had a coke float with vanilla ice cream) and then we came home and watched another "Gilmore Girls" then "The Cosby Show" and then at 9:00, I watched "18 Kids and Counting" and then I helped Deanna with Supper.

I'm tired and I'm going to bed cause I'm going to try and be awake when my brother gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment