Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is what I did over several days when I didnt have the internet

8/21/09 ~ Friday

Today, I got up and went to work (even though it was Friday. I’d already taken off so many days that I wanted to volunteer) but, I only worked 2 hours before my stomach started hurting me. I called mom crying and she said for me to just go with her (and also my grandmother and my niece) up to Auburn to stay the night with my cousins. So, I did and I was in pain up there and I took some meds and then I felt better. We had a good time and we also had pizza. We let the girls (my cousins: Lilly and Gracie and my niece: Lia) stay up as late as they wanted to and then we gave them a bed time snack and sent them up to bed.

8/22/09 ~ Saturday

We woke up and we had another good day. This day was filled with fun, going to the movies and swimming, (well, at least for my niece). “The Girls” left my niece out of everything that they were doing and just played on their computer without even asking Lia and they went to do things even if they didn’t ask her but, said that they did. Mom had a remedy for that and she took them to see “G-Force”. It’s about these hamsters (or either rats) that become spies for the FBI and Lia came back and said that she was scared. Then, as it was nearing time for us to leave, Aunt Judy and Uncle Jerry came in from their trip. Also, Lia decided that she wanted to go swimming which, she did. All in all it was a good week-end spent in Auburn.

After we got home, I discovered that we didn’t have phone lines nor did we have internet access.

8/23/09 ~ Sunday

I woke up this morning to my stomach hurting me and so, I did not go to church. Mom gave me some meds before she left and one of the side effects of the meds is that it puts me to sleep so, I slept until 11:00. I took some more at 12:00 and now, I’m starting to get sleepy but, I’m going to finish this before I go to sleep. *goes to sleep* I’m completely out of it. It’s amazing that I’m still up and walking. I have not slept a wink since 12:00. Around 4:00, Lia and I played on my bed. I was trying to go to sleep and she learned how to raise and lower the head and foot of the bed and she also learned how to turn the vibrator on and watched an episode of “I Love Lucy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment