Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stalking Blogs Can Be Fun ..... .

... but today, pluck your courage, step forward and say hi!

*Who are you?
*Where are you from?

That is the foremost, basic question. ;-)

However, if you have time and feel so inclined:


*How long have you been reading my blog?
*Why do you read?
*Where did you find my blog?
*Of all the subjects I have written about or could write about in the future, what is your pick?
*Do you have a blog?

I know you're out there because I am getting a lot of hits on my blog, all around the world. I am so curious about you readers. Can you share with me today? :-)

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog because its so fun to keep up with what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! I found out about your blog when we were chatting on hsachat in '09. I read because I enjoy your style of writing and because I think you're an awesome person. :) :)

    I would love to read more about you and things that are happening in your life. Happy things. Sad things. Kate-ish things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found it today, while checking out your profile, after we posted on Andrea's post. I never realized how pretty you are ... for a brat ;-p

    I like what I've read so far. Only got to this post yet, but it was enough to make me join. You're much deeper than you are in chat, but then aren't we all?I'm likin' your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you finally asked Andrea who I was or did you know who I was already??

    Commenting on status's are good! I love doing that!

    Also, I resent the comment about me being a brat!! I am pretty though!!

    Hm, I guess I did a better job at hiding (on chat) who I really am than I thought!!

    If you have like what you read so far, then read more!!

    ReplyDelete