Friday, October 7, 2011

I have an idea!!

My Mom (I think) came up with this one!!

When you get a card in the mail (you know, sympathy, praying for you, thinking of you ... cards like that) read the card, then put it in a basket. When you pull the card out, read it again and then pray for that person! If you have more than one card, read the card at the front, pray for that person then put it in the back of the row of cards!

I've gotten so many cards (from the people at my parents church) from when I was in the hospital (just recently) recovering from a appendectomy and I have a basket with my cards in it and I pray for the person who sent it to me!

It gives me such a good feeling to be praying for that person! I get so happy about doing this that I sometimes will read all the cards and pray for every person who sent them!! Momma just told me that when I get 100 cards that I wont want to do this but, I'm a long way from that still! Who knows, I might still do it even then!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! That's really cool that you do that!

    ReplyDelete