Thursday, August 13, 2009

In Texas ~ 8/7

Will had off all day today (well, except for this mornings shift at UPS) Deanna had to be at work until 5:00. While Deanna was at work, will took me to a place (I forgot that name) where you can go watch airplanes take off at the Dallas/Fort Worth airport. It was so much fun to watch them land and take off. Will took me to the Grapevine Mills mall but, my back was hurting and I didnt want to go walking in the mall so, we got back in the car and went to Deanna's work instead. she works at a place called Lakeshore and it has all sorts of cool things like, Charts, playdough (not edible, dern it) and modeling clay.

Deanna came home about 5:15 and we went to a place called Dave and Busters. We had so much fun!!!!! There is a game there called "Big Bass fishing" and I got a score of 500 and so, I got 500 tickets!!!! Tomorrow is the circus and I cant wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment