Sunday, April 4, 2010

I will know how many people read my blog by how many responses I get to this ......

I got ......... *cues the drum roll* dddddddddd (rolls "r's") rrrrrrrrrr ..........

A. Married

B. A kid

C. A job

D. A puppy/cat/horse/baby calf

E. A boyfriend

F. All of the above?


OK, I know that that was a stupid question but, I am seeing how many of my friends pay attention. Hopefully half (if not all of you) are paying attention!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!! Will you pass this test with flying colors??????????

5 comments:

  1. Last time I checked, you got a job... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when was the last time that you checked??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't know...lol
    It's been awhile, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I think that you and Tiffany are my most active readers, Naomi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete