Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I know that it has not been long since I wrote in my blog but .....

Oh, where to begin .....

Well, January was great!! As you all know, I was sick this month last year (2008) and I was not sick this year so, that is a praise!!!!!

In February, I was also sick this month last year (2008) but, I was not sick this year!! Praise the Lord!!!!! This month we found out that my brother has Leukemia and we have been busy tending to Will (my brother) and all that jazz. Will continues to stay in remission. Thanks to all for your continued prayers!!! Please don't stop!!!

Here we are in March!!!!

I was sick half of this month in 2008 but, I was not sick this year!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Mom came home March 3rd as I posted in my last post. I was so glad to have her back home!!! I missed her so much!!!!!

Will brought Paxton (aka Paxtonian aka Pierre) to stay with us for a *few* days!!!! In this case, a *few* days means 2 and a half months (atleast). I am so excited to have him here!!! I will post some pictures later!!!!!

Also, Mom and Dad went on their annual legislative trip to Washington, D.C. to meet with the congressman (of our district) who is Bobby Bright!!

Oh, and also this month, I went to Landmark Park to volunteer and I wound up playing my violin with a group of people (the same group of people that Kim Godin played with last fall)!!! They gave me oodles and oodles of their music to learn and I have been learning it!! I've *translated* some of it to tabs already!! I cant wait to play with them in the fall!!!

Did I mention that I have a new outfit to wear to Landmark Park???? I will post pictures later!!!!!

My future is looking brighter and brighter as the days go by!!! I cant wait to see what God has in store for me!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!! Can ya tell???

Well, I must be getting in bed since I have to work tomorrow!!! Good Bye until I can think of something else to write .....

No comments:

Post a Comment