Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I've done since I've been in Auburn ......

Yesterday as wel as the day before, I hung out with my friend Kim. She is so fun to be around. She definitely has a heck of alot more energy then I do and even though I have a hard time keeping up with her, I still manage and I love her anyway.

Well this morning, I woke up and I went to work with my Aunt. I met Mr. Fred, Mrs. Ann Marie and Mrs. Tara. They are all very nice people. I am in charge of answering phones if other people dont get them before I do. I went to the bank for them and I got lost on my way back but, I thought it was funny. I was not exactly lost b/c I knew that I was in the continental united states and I knew that I was also in Auburn and I even knew what street I was on (it was just the wrong one). I went with Mrs. Tara to go get the mail also.

I had almost a whole steno page filled up of stuff to write here but, I left it at Aunt Judy's house. Whenever I get back to her house I will see what I missed and add it later if I feel like it.

1 comment: