Sunday, July 12, 2009

My eventful trip going to Kim's house!!

Well, I left this morning an hour behind schedule and I got off down the road and I had this feeling that i should turn around and go back home. Well, I didint listen to it. I got to the 4 lane (431 North) and my truck started doing funny things. I tried to call mom and dad but, they wouldnt answer (they were in sunday school). I prayed and kept trying. Meanwhile I was 1/4 the way into my journey when mom finally got ahold of me and I decided to pull over at a rest area (which is on a hill) so that I could get good signal. Anyway, I was able to talk to mom then and she told me to take it easy coming back home and to put it in 3rd gear which I did and I drove 55 instead of 65. Take note that they were already at church during all this and Mom was sending me text messages. So, I am at home now waiting on the surburban.

That is the long version. The short version is that I wont make it to Kim's until 2:00.

Until the next time I write something ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment