Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My surgery

Well, as you all may know I had my surgery yesterday. I went in at 6:00am and I didn't get out until 4:30. The first thing that I said when I came to was "Momma!!!!!" and "Pain!!!!!" Mom thought that I would never wake up from the anesthesia but, I did. Anyway, I'm in pain and I'm sore and they filled me up with gas to where my collar bone hurts.

I don't remember much about yesterday but, I do know that my grandma came by and brought me balloons (I even got a Disney Princess balloon!!!!! YYIIPPIIEE), my Aunt Judy sent me some flowers via a florist down here and also, last but not least, my dad brought me a red rose. I'm writing all of this down on here before I forget it :D


Well, until next time I write something ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment