Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, Tuesday night we went to go see the light show that they have here again. I walked only a few feet and discovered that I did not have my phone. It was dark and I only had a little light to see the ground. Mom and Lia came to help me look. I started crying b/c I knew that if I had lost this cell phone that I was not going to get a new one. I started praying that we (or someone) would find it. Mom decided to call it (to see if we could hear it ring or atleast see a glow from it) and a woman answered!!! She had found my phone laying on the ground!!!!! I was so happy!!!!! A guy brought it to me (maybe her hubby) and I asked him if I could give him a hug. He said yes so, I did!!!!!!!!!! I am so greatful and thankful that I found my phone. I guess that there are some nice and honest people in this world after all.

Wednesday morning: We woke up and its a whatever-anyone-wants-to-do-day. I wanna go hiking!!! The little kids probably have other plans.

Well, until next time ..........

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun down there! And God is so wonderful! It's so neat how He does things for us; especially in the little things! Glad you were able to get your phone back. :)

    Praying for you,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete