Monday, June 29, 2009

We are in Stone Mountain!!!!!

We got up here on Sunday afternoon about 3:30 or 4:00 Georgia time. then just as we (mom and I) had finished setting up the trailer ..... My aunt with her 2 daughters came. We chilled last night and and rested then we went to go see the laser light show in the park and that was so awesome!!!!! Though I must say, that I liked the one at Mount Rushmore better!!!!!

This morning (Tuesday), we went to the Coca-Cola bottling museum thing and also to the Atlanta aquarium. fun was had by all but, we had quite an adventure finding the car!! We forgot where we parked it. We found it and we missed our turn coming to the camp ground but, we corrected it, thanks to the GPS that Mom bought Dad for Father's Day!!!!!

Well, I plan to write more about my trip so, until then .....

No comments:

Post a Comment