Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first day of volunteering and root canal junk

It went well!! I was very surprised at how I caught on to the way things work. Lets see ... they let me go into the hospitals database to see if a patient is in the hospital and they also let me answer the phones ... it was so awesome!!! My time there was so exciting that I cant wait to get back on Thursday

Tomorrow, I have the joy of seeing a root canal dentist and having a (possible) root canal done. I wonder if they will knock me out .......... Hmmmmm ....................

I saw Donnie today and he probably hung out with me the majority of his time at the hospital. I was going to volunteer in another spot but, my dern tooth decided to start hurting me and so, I didnt. I cant wait until I get this tooth fixed.

Until next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment