Monday, June 22, 2009

Lets see ..........

What shall I type? My niece got here late Friday night and I've been having fun with her ever since.

She went to church yesterday. She was happy to go!! She said to DIDI (mom) after we had gotten home from church Sunday night) "DIDI, I wanna learn about Jesus!" I was a very happy Aunt at that moment. We had to hunt down my kid books on men in the Bible. She fell asleep while Momma was reading the story of Jesus to her.

Today, we are going to swim at my moms friends house. We are also watching Dora the Explorer right now. Also, I think that Momma is going to "chase down" Bobby Bright (the Alabama Congressman) sometime today. He is supposed to be in Kinsey this time. So, she is going to go see him.

Well, that's all that I can think of to write. Until Next time ..........

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun with your niece! :) And she sounds like a sweet 'lil thing! Praying for you!

    Love ya,
    ~Tiff

    ReplyDelete