Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Part Of Me Has Died Today

Well, I can officially say that I am unemployed. After 9 months, I received a call from my boss who own Southern Regional Veterinary Services (SRVES) who told me that he ws terminating my position. He went on to say that he was going to hire someone else who could do the job I was doing and also be a vet tech. So, I have no job. Thankfully I do provisions to get me by. I just hope and pray that I can find a job soon!! I know that God is looking out for me and I know that HE will keep on providing for me.

I cant say anything bad about my boss(es)!! He and his wife are such a wonderful and Godly couple!!!!! If it hand t of been for them, I wouldn't have even gotten this job!! I love them so much!!!!!

For I know that plans that I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you and plans to give you a hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and to those who are called according to His purpose ~ Romans 8:28

P.S. I just wish that it didn't happen a week before Christmas!!!!

5 comments: