Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Adventures

Well, I had 3 pages (according to Microsoft word) of what I was going to put in my blog. Y'all have been spared the torture of reading that much. A couple of people (who shall remain nameless) told me that I put to much detail in my blog. Is this true???

We had 2 blow outs going up there so, what normally would take one day of travel took 2 days.

We passed President Jimmy Carter's house. A black gate was around it and Daddy said that he saw a black car (secret service?) but, I didnt see it. I was too busy looking at the house!!!!!

That's about it!! We had fun seeing family that we had not seen in ages (on my brother in laws side). I got to see my brother and sister in law and her sister.

On Sunday, we did go to a church that my sister and brother in law suggested that we go to. It was great. They had a band!!!!!

Coming home, we did not have any blow outs. All in all it was a good trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment