Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflection

January: of this year (2010) I had the privilege of flying with my friends Kim and her sister Kris to Erie Pennsylvania to see a friend of ours: Kayla Hughes. Read about our trip here: Erie Trip and here: Erie Trip Part 2. It was a lot of fun.

February: Two weeks after I got back from Erie, it snowed in Alabama!!! That is a rare occurrence for us!!!!! Then about a week later my brother had a appointment with a doctor b/c he found a lump on his chest. Mom wanted to be out there with him for the results. Mom and I drove to Texas. Read about it here: Texas Adventure ~ Day 1 and 2. For those of you who do not want to click on the link: My brother has been diagnosed with CML = Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. Its the good type of cancer to have!!

March: Nothing exciting really happened .... Except my brothers WBC = white blood cell count went down considerably. You can read about it if you click here.

April: I got my first ever job (besides working for Daddy during harvest) working at a vet office as a receptionists. I sometimes got to hold the animals and occasionally watch them do a surgery I loved watching them do that!!!!!

May: Read here

June: Read here

July: Click here to read

August: I was reading a book on courtship in America. Its a very interesting read. Click here to read the introduction to the book

September: My brother brought home his fiance (now wife) to meet us!!! When I first saw Amy I loved her!!!!! I really loved her!!!!! I was so happy that she was going to Marry my brother!!!!!

October: I jack-knifed a peanut trailer!!!!! We had a wedding to attend!!!!! It was so beautiful!!!!! I'm so happy that I went!!!!!

November: We had a family Thanksgiving!!!!! It was a blast!!!!!

December: We had a great month until Mom and I got sick on Christmas Eve!!! We have been sick ever since!! It is true that there have been times when we felt great but then, we had a relapse So, I guess we will be sick on New Years Day!!! Isnt that a bad omen or something???

Anyway, I hope that you had a good time recapping (proper word usage) and reading about our year of trials and triumphs!!!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!

P.S. Here's hoping that Auburn Wins the BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This just goes to show that God is good all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an eventful year, Kate! May God continue to bless and grow you in this new one! :)

    ReplyDelete