Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Me Rambling


Do you ever get the feeling that you want to do something major? Do you ever feel like that you want to spread your “wings” and fly? Do you get the feeling that God wants you to do something but yet, you don't have the means in which to do it?

To me, I’m feeling that the answer to all these questions is “YES!”

I’ve been feeling like I need to move out of my parents house. I am now going to town 3 times a week. Twice for school and once for church. I don't know where any of my readers live but, I live in the boondocks!!! I mean, they have to “pump” the sunshine out to my house ;) Its very dangerous for any girl who is a single, 24 (fixing to be 25) year old, girl going over the creek and through the woods to her parents house, especially if you live as far out as I do!!.

I have one of 2 options: I could stay where I am and “try” to be content or I can ask my grandmother if I may stay with her 3 nights out of the week!!

Another thing …..

Thanks for reading my blog! I feel like it gives me an outlet. Also, please comment if you feel inclined to do so …

No comments:

Post a Comment