Monday, September 7, 2009

hmmmmm, I have not written anything since the 25 of August?

Hmmm, where should I start????? Well, my horse got out Sunday morning and we didnt know about it until Sunday night and I was about to get in bed but, instead, I went out to find my horse. I found him in the barn yard. I got in about 11:30 last night and I had to get my shower and I did not get in bed until 12:30. Then, he musta got out again during the night cause I saw where he walked up to where we had corn in a trough and Dad estimates that he ate 3 gallons of corn. It is not good for a horse to eat corn. I think that it is to many carbs and as a result they have gas and their tummies bloats up. I had that happen to my baby calf that I was raising and we had to stick a plastic tube down his throat and pour mineral oil down him. Anyway, that is how my morning went. I will write about something when I think of something to write.

See y'all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment