Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update to my last post

Well, Life is throwing me a curve ball and killing me at the same time!!!

I contacted Itunes (via email) and they are going to reimburse me a certain amount of money in 5-7 days.

However, last month SiriusXM radio called me and wanted to extend my subscription with them for 6 months at a set price. I could not refuse $30 for 6 months!! They are not going to charge my debit card until the 20th of July!! Which is: TOMORROW!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

Now, the money from Itunes is not here yet and I AM NOT going to call my Mom to bail me out!! I cried last time I did cause I as so embarrassed!!! Anyway, I have some money that my boyfriend (Marc) owed me so, I am going to go tomorrow and drive to Headland and put it in the bank so that my account will not be over drawn!!!

I thought that all my troubles were over!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Im so sorry, I have been running, but I didnt forget about you! You are getting reimbursed for what? I am glad that you are for whatever the reason.

    Sounds like you have a lot going on! I am praying for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, itnues reimbursed me some money!! I had a "hallelujah" moment when I found out that there were!

    Its ok! I understand that you are getting ready for the OSR!! I hope that y'all have fun!! I wish I could go!!

    ReplyDelete