Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Adventures of a Farmers Daughter

Tues. - Thurs.: I had been having pains but I was hoping that it would go away. It didn't so Thursday night I called mom from school (cause I left my phone at the apartment) and I told Momma what was going on and she told me to come home after school. So, I got done with school and came back to the apartment and got my stuff and left for home. I got to home at 10:30pm

Thursday: Lia learns to drive ~ Lia (my niece who is visiting from N.C.) and I went "Gator Riding". No, we did not ride on actual gators. We rode the gator (ATV) in a circle in a field beside our house. She is getting to be a very good driver. The rest of the day was spent at home.

Friday: Well, the origianl plan was to go to Landmark Park at noon but, that did not work. I had a docs appointment in Headland in the morning and I did not get done with that until near about lunch. Momma called me and told me to call her. I was at check out and she texted me and told me to call her. I was heading outta the docs office (to the drugstore next door) and she called me and told me that she was having issues with the truck and that she needed me to come and get Lia so that we can go to Landmark Park. Then, Mom said to disregard that and then on my way back to the drugstore she called me to come and get her and Lia at a nearby church that she stopped at. I went to a lcal fast food joint and got some lunch for the 3 of us. The towing people came and got the truck (we think it has transmission issues), I took Mom home and then,, Lia and I went to Landmark Park. By the time we got there it was 2:00.

After Landmark Park, Lia and I went to my apartment. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher then left. Then Lia and I went by a convenience store and got her some cotton candy and off we went to Marc's house to look at the new horses that he has. Lia loved the Belgian horse. Then we arrived home about 5:00.

Saturday: I got up late. Lia and Popi Tom (Dad) went to Landmark Park for a rapture show. She learned much. I stayed inside all day. I still was not feel all that great and still dont. Can't wait to see what is going on in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment