Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Personal Ad

Momma bought me a new Southern Linc phone the other day and I have been playing with it.

My roommate turned me on to a game called "Mad Lib" Its a app) and Jessica would play it with the boy she was babysitting and me. I got the it (it was free) on my phone and I played it just a while ago, and I just had to post what it said!!

Anyway, this is what it said:

"If you like colorful walks on the mall , wonderful country , and dinners at chinese restaurants, I'm the mother for you. My favorite father is Katherine , and my ideal guy is angry and modest, though if you like to run, that's even better. Me? 5 feet, 25 inches tall, beautiful hair, and a nice tongue . If you are upset , please don't reply. 555-8394"

1 comment:

  1. haha...too funny! Ive never heard of this! Pretty addicting, huh?

    haha...thanks for the laugh :D

    ReplyDelete