Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Do I have a stalker???

Building up to main story:

Many of y'all know that I went to Auburn a couple of months ago seeking solidarity and time to my self along with time spent with Lily and Gracie, right?? Well, Lauren and Samantha (Becky - Uncle Jerry's daughters kids) were there also. Lauren and Samantha went to go see a psychiatrist (in Opelika - near Auburn) due to family issues up where they live so, I went along. There I met this guy (Aunt Judy told me later that I should not of talked to him cause he has a sexual addiction ... hence the reason why he was at the psychiatrist office) and we struck up a conversation. Told him where I live (which I should not have done) and he asked if my cousins were my kids and I said no (which I should not of done) and told him my name (which I really should not have done) and so forth.

Present times: I went to school this afternoon to pick up some math that I can work on while I am on my way to Texas. I was trying to go inside and this car pulled up and I heard someone say "Hey" I turn around. The conversation went something like this:

Boy: Weren't you in Opelika? You were with your daughters or nieces or cousins or something like that, weren't you? Didn't I see you there?

Me: Noooooooo, not me (at this point, I knew who it was. It was the guy that Aunt Judy told me who had a sexual addiction. I decide to play it cool :) )

Boy: Well, I know you from somewhere.

Me: Nope, never seen you before!

I get back in the car after going to the classroom and asked Mom if she saw the whole thing. She said no. I asked Mom if she remembered me telling her about the accident in Opelika and she said yes and as I told her what happened and she started laughing. I told her that I was going to call Aunt Judy and tell her. I called Aunt Judy and she did not laugh. If she did I did not hear it. So, I ask you:

DO I HAVE A STALKER NOW???

No comments:

Post a Comment