Sunday, May 5, 2013

This Thing Called Life

My schedule has been so busy. I did not know that I even had a thing called a schedule until these past few months!!! It's CRAZY up in here! I've been so busy with daily life.

Mom and I keep Liam while Amy teaches and Will helps Daddy on the farm. Will goes to work and Liam's Momma comes and gets him from us and takes him home. The days that we keep him (everyday of the week) this is what happens: Wake up, get dressed, play with Liam, he goes down for nap, help Momma, attempt to do school, he wakes up, plays with him, he eats lunch, plays (sometimes naps) and then his Momma comes home!

Meanwhile ......

I get up, get dressed and go to the hospital to volunteer 2 times a week! Then, when a big storm comes up, I have another job (that reminds me, I better take the test!!).

On Mondays, I schedule appointments (doctor, chiropractor, dentist, etc). On Wednesdays, I have Church. So, I go in from 12-4:30, run errands, rush home, put groceries away and hop in the car with Mom and Dad and away we go to church! I teach 1st and 2nd graders so, I'm exhausted by the time that day is over.

This month is extra crazy cause, well, I'm leaving to go out of town for a week (next month) AND I said that I'd help with VBS which is the week before I leave!! Granted it is for 3 days but, that is pushing it to close!! I must have been outta my mind!! Now, for the VBS peeps who might be reading this: I don't regret saying yes .....  I will love EVERY minute of it!! Tomorrow is training!

OH, and did I mention that my sweet NEPHEW IS TURNING 1?!?!?!?!?! Yep, a day of traveling to get family from airports! Seriously, this month is CRAZY!

I'm so excited for going outta town! I'm so excited to get to see a friend (maybe) that I've not seen in 3 years!! I'm ready to go!! WOOHOO!!

First though ...... is volunteering! Monday morning, I'm hittin' the ground runnin'! No holes barred! Excitement is kicking in!! Keeping my brain busy with school and everything else is just what I need!




Oh, and just in case you did not see my status on FB: I cleared out my first drain! Yep, it was clogged with gunk but, I cleared it! BOOYAH!! I DON'T NEED A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I hop that y'all enjoy this post. I'm so sorry that I've not written in a loooooooooong time but, like this post is saying, I've been busy with life!


*goes to fold laundry so that I can get in bed*


2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see another busy person with enthusiasm! Good job cleaning out that drain. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for the comment, Lori! I meant to reply earlier but, I've been so busy!! One of these days, I'd like to see you too!! I miss talking to you! Text me sometime!

    ReplyDelete