Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm simply burstin' !!

Even though its only been a couple of weeks, it still seems like forever since I have written on here!! True, I have written posts on here that remain unfinished but, that is because I come up with an idea but then I feel like it is not worth my time to write it so I desert it altogether. Now, I have something that I can write!!

Thursday: June 7 ~ To make a blog post shorter ..... My friend Carlee and I were in town and were were headed home and my car tire decided to blow out on me. I called roadside assistance and they called a local towing company to come pick up my car and take it to the dealership to get it fixed. Meanwhile, I had called Momma and she came to our rescue and picked us up and took us to run errands before she took us to the dealership to pick up my car.. Let me just give a shout out to SOLOMON CHEVROLET in DOTHAN, ALABAMA!! Mr Holmes (the service manager) is great!!! He takes really good care of me and my family with our automotive needs!! I'm a chevy girl through and through!!

Monday - Friday: June 4-8 ~ Vacation Bible School. Our theme this year was "Amazing Wonders Aviation". I was the co-teacher for 4th Grade. We had so many 4th graders that they had to add on extra classes. All together there were 3 4th grade classes! What a blessing it was to know that we had to add on classes!! I learned alot in VBS. I thought that it was only for kids but, it is also for us "big" people. I learned alot of songs that have actually stuck this year (as apposed to the years before). I'm wanting to post some of the songs on here but, I'm afraid this blog is already going to be to long.

Saturday: June 9 ~ Nothing happened on Saturday that I can remember

Sunday: June 10 ~ A big storm came through. I took several pictures (and one video) of the storm and clouds but, right now I'm experiencing technical difficulties in getting them from my phone to the computer so, I shall post them later! Wait, maybe I can email them to me from my phone ...... hmmm ........... OK!! I give up! I shall try to upload those pictures tomorrow!!! I'm to tired tonight!! Good night!! God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment