Saturday, June 30, 2012

NO FACEBOOK (for 2 weeks)

I'm writing this as a "notice" to someone who lives in Ohio who has daughters that I just recently wrote and asked questions to on FB then I all of a sudden got off. Sorry A and M F.!!! Also, Mrs. F since will have to give them this message ;) Thanks!! :D



For months I have admired friends who were able to abstain from getting on FB. I thought, "I'm gonna do that! I really am!!" While are internet was on the fritz, I did (at times). You may or may not have noticed my lack of posting statuses. Our internet is still on the fritz but, I am able to get on it anyway.

A lot of things led up to my decision to get off FB but, it is a really, really, REALLY long story (not really) that I dont want to get into at this time. I also have alot of responsibilities here that I must attend to.



The MAIN reason(s): I'm getting off FB because it is TIME CONSUMING and  I dont need the DISTRACTION!


Y'all know how to get a hold of me if ya be needin' anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment