Saturday, December 10, 2011

Update on Will

Friends,

For those of you not on FaceBook below is what Amy posted today. I thought you’d like to see it. He is not out of the woods yet as he has another four to five months of recovery. He can still easily get sick as his resistance is way down, but the danger of fever and infection from the transplant has passed. I cannot come up the words to express my thankfulness to God!

The doctors have said he will come home in a few days. I am excited about that prospect to say the least.

Praises to God!

Debbie

I am so thankful to all of you for your prayer and support. My sweet husband feels so good he is hard at work like nothing ever happened. We are blessed! His count starting going back up today so he is out of the zone where fever and infection could have occured. Now we pray the new cells keep working for him and not against him.

Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/386154_550142110243_160201111_31052683_544564261_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment