Sunday, December 11, 2011

Update on Operation Christmas Decorating .....

I have the bookshelves (in the den) cleaned off where I am going to put 1 of 4 manger scenes. Yes, we have 4. See:

1 The Manger scene from when I was little
2. The Manger scene that has a stable
3. The sparkly Manger scene
4. A porcelain Manger scene

I'm tidying up the office so that I can put the table (not the one we eat off of) in the middle of the room to put my Christmas village on but, I will have to wait until Momma gets home to get that down! It is a to man ..... er, woman job! I would also like to put my train around it but, my train is out of commission and has been for a while now.

Daddy has previously stated that I was not to get the tree down until Momma got home but, I talked to her today and she said that I could get it down so, I'm planning on getting the tree down tomorrow. We are not going to have a decorated tree but, it will be just as nice!!

There is to be no huge decorating event this year. Just plain and simple. However, the stockings will be hung by the fireplace with care as always!!!

I have to get some decorating down before I leave to go out of town. When and where you ask? You may never know .....

No comments:

Post a Comment