Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Now that I have money saved up .....

... I can go places!!!!! I opened up a savings account last month and already I have "tons" of money in there!!!!! I'm not gonna tell everyone my real amount cause that is my business but, it is alot!!!

Anyway, I have so many places I wanna go!!!!! Here is my list of places:

  1. I wanna fly to N.C. ~ To see my sister, my BF (best friend) and also a friend that I met through HSA who is in the hospital in Raleigh
  2. Fly to CO. ~ To see my bestest "sister" who lives there
  3. To PA. ~ To see my friends: Mrs. Hughes, Mr. Hughes, Kayla, Katie, Matt, and Emilie!!!
  4. To MA. ~ To see Carrie Orth
  5. To Ohio ~ To the HSA summer get together in September!!! I dont know if I will be able to go to that though since we are harvesting during that time!!!

Lets be realistic!!!! I cant go tp all those places because I am also saving for these items!!!!! Here is the list:

  1. A phone ~ I'm praying everyday for the phone that I have now that it will continue to work until I get more money saved up!! As we all know ..... phones are really expensive
  2. A CAR!!!!! At the rate that I am making money ..... it will take me 20,000 years to get a car!!!!!
I guess I have as the saying goes: "Champagne dreams on a beer budget" Meaning, I have all these dreams and not enough money to do them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment