Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well, I started waking up at 6:30am then I got up out of bed at 7:00. I rushed and got everything on my truck. I dont think I forgot anything except maybe for my Mucinex D (allergy medicine) and my Moms camera battery charger (maybe it has enough charge) and some cash. I might need to go back home and start from there.

My truck was 2000 miles overdue on getting serviced so, I decided to wait to the last minute (today) and get it seen about. I get here to the care dealership at 7:30 and there was already a long line. There are 3 cars ahead of me that is getting the oil changed and then it will be my turn. Momma talked to "our" service guy here and he said that it will be atleast an hour and a half before I am ready to get on the road. Then, technically, before I can get "on the road" I need to go and get my truck washed. That wont take 10 minutes though. I've a plant in the back of the truck wrapped in a plastic bag so that it does not get washed when I go through the car wash.

Imagine how it will feel if it was expected a nice rain shower and it got a full fledged soap bath instead!!!!!

Why is it that every time I go up to the Godin's house that I have to get my truck serviced, get a tire changed, install windshield wipers, ect. ..... I mean, its like I jinxed ..... LOL, JK-ing!!!!!

In the showroom now listening to 2 people (possibly farmers) talking about chicken houses. They were talking about how you are always in debt to the chicken company. Meaning that if they say "hey, if you build 2 chicken houses we will get you signed onto a contract". By the time you get those to paid off and you tell them that you don't want anymore they take the contract with you somewhere else.

After I got through with the car dealership, I went to get my truck washed. Then I went back home to get some last minute stuff and I came on up here to my home away from home. I think that I arrived here at 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment